Tuesday 26 August 2008

Jade Goody: "I'm fighting for my life"

Reality TV star Jade Goody has spoken around her fears for the future next her diagnosing with cervical cancer.

In an interview with The Sun, Goody aforesaid: "I'm fight for my life. I've got no control all over this disease and I'm b***** terrified."

She continued: "I am sledding to competitiveness the goddamn thing every step of the way because I have two beautiful boys who ar my world. But I have to be realistic and face the theory that I might non live to see them grow up."

The Sun says that doctors have told Goody that the crab in her womb may have spread to her bloodstream and she will undergo a hysterectomy next week.

The 27-year-old said that she would need irradiation and chemotherapy and that without treatment, she would have died within ternion months.

Goody was diagnosed with cancer piece taking piece in the Indian version of 'Big Brother' last week and immediately returned to England.

Since she was 16-years-old Goody has interpreted four daub tests to detect cervical cancer, which all showed up precancerous cells in her womb.

She told The Sun she received treatment three weeks ago following an abnormal smear test after she collapsed at her home.

Goody said she was disposed the all clear at the time and decided to take role in the Indian TV show.

She rung of her regret at never having more children, in special a girl, but verbalized her gratitude at becoming a mother to deuce sons in front her diagnosis.

She said: "Then it rack up me that some women get cancer and never become mums. I realized I should be thankful for my gorgeous sons and distinct I was going to take this horrible disease on - and win."



More info